Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Welcome to Career Talk

Welcome to Career Talk on the Web!  This is an open forum for Workforce Development Professionals, Adult Educators, Career Counselors and the like.  My name is Scott Albert.  I am the host of Career Talk with Scott Albert on KQV Radio 1410 in Pittsburgh, PA.  I would like to welcome you to use this blog as a media outlet, discussion board and debate forum for all topics related to careers, workforce development, etc., etc. Let the information sharing begin.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea, Scott! Hope it works out well for you. -JN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want help regarding my career choice. I am a intermediate passed student living in K.S.A. through the Commerce stream and looking forward for Chartered Accountancy course. The thing that's disturbing me is- deciding if I should be doing the course here in K.S.A or in my home country: India. Please suggest the measures and the value of doing the course either in K.S.A. or in India.

    Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure. I guess it might depend on your intentions after graduation. We have had students and clients relocate from other parts of the world. They have had professional degrees and certifications, but still a difficult time finding work in the US because some companies would not recognize their credentials. You may want to consider this. If you are going to be working in India, you may want to do the course there. Not sure if it will be the same experience as it has been here in the USA. Wish I had more info for you...perhaps someone else has something to add?

    ReplyDelete